Key Areas of Training
Malcolm specialises in the public engagement of science and other academic research, but also supports people and organisations from a wide variety of other sectors.
- Creating and delivering a speech/presentation
- Running meetings
- How to give effective radio, TV and press interviews
- Preparing for a publicity campaign
- Coping with sudden ‘media attention’
- Managing ‘stage fright’ and performance anxiety in general
- Presenting to camera and microphone - skills for broadcasters and podcasters
- Staging and delivering an event presentation (eg at conferences and festivals, road-shows etc).
- Scripting and other writing skills for mass communication.
Please contact Malcolm to discuss your training needs.
You can email him at
[email protected] or solidgoldhat.com
or you can get in touch by using the Contact Us form on this website.